Learn to create thin lines on photographs as if it were on TV.
If the images on this page do not appear, please click here.
1. Start out with a new transparent image(Width: 1, Height: 2).
2. Using the pencil tool, fill in the first row with black.
3. Go to Edit > Define Pattern
4. Open up any image you'd like to have the scanline(TV) effect.
5. Create a new layer and go to Edit > Fill. Make sure it is set to pattern, not foreground color. Then select the pattern you just made.
6. Lower your opacity level until you find a setting you like. Try many different settings.